What makes a beautiful face?
Give people a set of faces, and most will agree on the most beautiful one. But do you know why these different people tend to agree with one another? Science tells us the important aspect in a beautiful face is symmetry and averages. Averages refer to our facial features being ‘like’ most others and proportional, where symmetry is the harmony of these proportions. Naturally, our faces are born with subtle differences, asymmetrical and beautiful in their own way. However, cosmetic medicine has unlocked the door to perfection – with non-surgical methods for altering both symmetry and averages.
Creating symmetry and averages
Today, there are a dozens of cosmetic procedures targeting the size, shape and flow of your facial features. From your lips and cheeks to the eyes, there are non-surgical and non-painful ways to perfection. We’ve listed some the most popular treatments to learn more about the treatment process and effects:
- Dermal fillers: Enlarge and shape your lips with long last filler treatments.
- Tear trough fillers: Replace volume in the under eyes.
- Liquid facelift: Lift, contour and smooth fine wrinkles as well as the jaw line.
- Anti-wrinkle injections: Relax your face and reduce the harsh expressions.
- Macrodermabraison: Deep penetration that truly tightens your skin.
- Fibroblast eyelift: Lift the skin above and below your eyelids with instant results.
Whether you need to add volume or shape, our team of cosmetic experts help you achieve your desired look with targeted treatments. To book your FREE consultation, please contact our team or make an online booking.